We offer a wide range of green and healthy homes services:
- Comprehensive audit identifying all major household energy concerns and health risks (asbestos, indoor air quality, lead, mold, radon, and safety).
- Complete energy efficiency services (insulation, air sealing, heating appliance repair and replacement).
- Indoor air quality improvements.
- Integrated pest management, radon and safety mitigation.
- Asbestos and lead abatement referral.
- Mold source mitigation.
- Solar panel installation.
- Client education with every whole-house assessment.
The Veterans Green Jobs program wraps educational outreach around all of these offerings with a goal of changing consumer behavior. By helping clients understand how they have a direct influence on their own health and safety at home, Veterans Green Jobs’ work will have long-lasting impact that saves lives and enhances quality of life.
Read what clients have said about our services here.