Our programs are designed to connect veterans with green sector employers and training and education providers. We do this by offering a national job placement model, training and hands-on experience, direct employment of veterans, and entrepreneurial opportunities. Learn about all of our flagship programs below.
Our services are provided directly to homeowners, and we hire military veterans and non-veterans to complete the work. Read about our services below.
- Employment: Connecting Veterans and Employers for Job Opportunities
- Outdoor Conservation: Seasonal Employment
- Wildland Firefighting: Seasonal Employment
- Solar Services: Residential Solar Installation Services
- Heating & Air Conditioning Services: Home Heating and Cooling Repair, Installation & Maintenance
- Home Performance Services: Free Energy Efficiency, Health and Safety Services for Income-Qualified Households
- Go Green Warehouse: Discount Home Improvement Outlet
Did You Know? Veterans who served on active duty in the post-9/11 era believe their military experience has helped them get ahead in life (74%), and that it has helped them prepare for a job or career (72%). (Source: Pew Research.)