What Clients Say About Our Residential Energy Efficiency Services
“The Veterans Green Jobs people were very professional, friendly and proficient, and they explained everything really
well, showing us what they were doing.” – Harrison P.
“I had no idea these services were available for free to families like ours.” – Alex K.
“The minute Walt walked in the door, I could tell he knew what he was doing. It was clear he understood boilers.
I trusted him.” – Renee S.
“Weatherization is a comprehensive process. We wouldn’t have known how to do it. And financially, it was just out of reach. With these free services, I feel like I won the lottery.” – David S.
Read our complete testimonials:
- New Furnace Gives Peace of Mind as Winter Approaches
- Urging Friends and Neighbors to Get Informed
- Frank Lopez is Making Sure His House is “Serving Its Purpose”
- Blacksmith Lets VGJ Do the Heavy Lifting on His Home
- Denver Family’s Home Gets a Free Facelift
(Veterans Green Jobs, GRID Alternatives and Wells Fargo volunteer event)
- Family’s Furnace Fix Ends Need for Oven As Heat Source
- Free Services Are “A Godsend” for Lower-Income Folks
- Clean, Friendly, Professional Services Impress
- Sibling Team Ensures Comfortable Living for Elder Sister
- Retired Couple Benefits from Free Services
- Making a Family Home Safer – and Keeping Savings in the Bank
- Upgrades Keep Bills in Check While Improving Health, Safety
- Upgrades Save Three Generations of Family Members
- Energy Efficiency Retrofits Transform a 1902 Home
- Exchanging Cold and Discomfort for Relief and Safety
- Saying ‘Goodbye’ to Army Blankets on the Walls
- Striving for Lower Energy Bills
- More than Comfort, Safety and Money Savings
- Looking Forward to a Warmer Winter