Veterans Green Jobs has partnered with WJB Energy to provide solar lease options and help homeowners have access to immediate solar energy at an affordable cost. Solar leasing includes zero-down and prepaid options.
With solar leasing, you pay a fixed rate. This way, you skip the upfront cost and lock in low rates for solar electricity for the next 20 years.
Benefits to Leasing a Home Solar Electric System
- Upfront costs are replaced with a low monthly fee. There are no investments required for qualified applicants.
- Homeowners don’t need to invest money and time for home solar repairs. The leasing package includes the system monitoring service and a 20-year performance guarantee.
- Flexibility at end of lease—renew the lease, or buy or return the system.
- Homeowners who sell their home at any time during the term of the lease can buy the system for the remaining value amount, or transfer the lease to the new owner.
Do You Qualify?
- Click here to learn more about financing options for home solar system leasing.
You can purchase a solar panel system directly or take advantage of low-interest rate loans offered through our partner WJB Energy and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s PowerSaver program.
Benefits to Owning a Home Solar Electric System
- Homeowners who purchase solar electric systems benefit from incentives such as tax credits and utility rebates, earning renewable energy credits. This drastically lowers payoff time for the solar electric system and can lower upfront costs up to as much as 50%. Click here to learn more about what tax credits and utility rebates are available in Colorado.
- Homeowners can use solar panels to enhance the selling price and marketability of their home.
- Owning a solar electric system increases energy independence even more. Watch your meter “spin backwards” and put money back into your pocket.
Do You Qualify?
- Click here to find out about financing options for owning a solar electric system.